About the author
By kristina.matic1 min readPublished On: 14/05/2017Categories: authentication, PSD2, webinar0 Comments
Asseco SEE organized a free webinar in the series devoted to PSD2 and eIDAS – the regulations which are changing banking in Europe.
The first webinar on the topic of PSD2 Strong Customer Authentication requirements and solutions was broadcast on June 1, 2017.
Asseco SEE presenters
In the series of 3 free webinars with our presenters Johannes Kriegbaum, Business Development Manager, and Robert Mihaljek, Solution Sales Specialist, you will learn about:
PSD2 AND eIDAS AS RECENT COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS: CAN ONE VENDOR COVER THEM ALL?
Agenda of the first webinar:
1. Brief overview of the webinar series
- Webinar 1: PSD2 Strong Customer Authentication requirements and solutions
- Webinar 2: PSD2 API`s – Access to Account (XS2A) & Account Service Payment Service Provider (ASPSP)
- Webinar 3: eIDAS compliant Remote digital signature, Certificate in the cloud
2. Focus on PSD2 Strong Customer Authentication
- In a nutshell: PSD2 requirements
- Demo: SCA & smart authentication
- Insight: Client self-management
- What is to come: Biometric authentication options
- Customer onboarding
- Consolidation of different means of authentication
3. Asseco at a glance
Have a look at some of the PSD2 highlights below: